Huber Heights Police Division
Explorer Post #57
Membership / Application Procedures
- You must complete an application. Applications can be picked up at the Huber Heights Police Division Headquarters at 6121 Taylorsville Road between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, or printed online from this site.
- You must have attained the minimum age of 14, or be in the 8th grade. You can be accepted up to age 20.
- Students must maintain a grade point average of 2.0.
- You must maintain a good moral character, have no prior arrests, and be subject to a background check and oral interview.
- You must maintain an appearance and demeanor which is in keeping with the standards set by the Huber Heights Police Division.
- You must be in good physical health and possess no deficiency in your physical condition which would preclude you from a career in Law Enforcement.
- You must be a responsible citizen in the community with a good reputation.
- You must be able to volunteer a minimum of forty hours a quarter (three month period), at details or other events throughout the calendar year.
- You must be able to purchase your own uniforms. Uniform costs cam be up to $150.00.
Application and guide./DocumentCenter/View/1254/Explorer-Program-Guide-and-Application-2014