The Property Maintenance Review Board is a quasi-judicial board of review. The Board hears reviews and appeals of Code determinations made by the City’s Code Enforcement office as they pertain to property maintenance issues.
The Board also hears requests for abatement of Property Maintenance Code violations submitted by the Code Enforcement Administrator. The Board may declare a property to be a nuisance and order the Administrator to bring that property into compliance with the City Property Maintenance Code.
Some issues covered by the City’s property maintenance code include:
- Exterior of structures painted or cladded and in good repair
- Landscaping and vegetation trimmed and properly maintained
- Shrubs and trees near sidewalks trimmed
- Yards and driveways free of junk and debris
- Buildings and accessory structures properly maintained
The Property Maintenance Review Board was established by City Council legislation.
- 6:30 p.m.
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month
- Council Chambers at Huber Heights City Hall
6131 Taylorsville Road
Huber Heights, OH 45424
Agendas, Packets & Minutes
Meeting agendas and meeting packets are available prior to the meetings. Meeting minutes are available following approval of the minutes.
04/27/2023 Meeting Agenda
05/25/2023 Meeting Agenda
06/08/2023 Meeting Agenda
AgendaQuick Searchable Database of Agendas, Packets, Minutes and Audio/Video
|Member Names||Term Expires|
|Richard Winkler, Chair||December 31, 2025|
|Sheila Ballard||December 31, 2024|
|Lee Cromer||December 31, 2026|
|Leona Gray, Vice Chair||December 31, 2025|
|Donna Hess||December 31, 2024|
|John Roberts||December 31, 2025|
|Lester Vaughn||December 31, 2026|