Online Payments

The City of Huber Heights now accepts online payments for City services.  Please click below on the link for the fee you want to pay and you will be redirected to the billing website.  You may pay by credit or debit card or online check.

Utility Payments - Water, Sewer, and Stormwater 

Income Tax Payments

Police (NOT for Montgomery County Court fees) - Parking Fines, False Alarm Fees, Police Reports 

Fire - Inspection Permits, CPR Class, False Alarm Fees

Planning and Zoning - Permits, Plans & Specs, Planning Commission Fees

Parks - Farmers Market, Donations

Community Services (Events) - Vendor Application Fees and Event Donations

Mayor / Council - Weddings, Public Records Request Fee

General / Other - Hotel / Motel Tax, Other Miscellaneous Fees


Delinquent Water, Sewer or Storm (NOT for City Water Payments)

Sidewalk, Weeds, Trash, Property Maintenance

Engineering   **Prior to making any online payment for Engineering services, please contact the City Engineering Department at 937-237-5810. 

Right of Way 


Engineering Review, Site Plan Re-Inspection, Bid Documents

Cash Bond (NOT Court/Jail Related)