- 6:00 p.m.
- 3rd Monday of odd-numbered months (January is 3rd Tuesday)
- Police Community Room
6121 Taylorsville Road
Huber Heights, OH 45424
Agendas, Packets & Minutes
Meeting agendas and meeting packets are available prior to the meetings. Meeting minutes are available following approval of the minutes.
AgendaQuick Searchable Database of Agendas, Packets, Minutes and Audio/Video
|Member Names||Term Expires|
|Samuel Robinson, Chair||January 1, 2026|
|Tanner Banks||January 1, 2024|
|Seth Brewer||January 1, 2026|
|Lisa Jeter||January 1, 2025|
|Yog Singhal||January 1, 2024|
|Darius Smith||January 1, 2025|
|Vacant||January 1, 2026|
The Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board solicits input from all water and sewer system users and relays their input to the City Council. The Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board assists City Staff in making recommendations as to the hiring of a utility management firm and develops long-range plans for the improvement of the system. The Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board also reviews, recommends, and advises the City Council on matters relating to:
- Capital Improvements
- Customer Billings and Other Elements of Customer Service
- Policies to Govern the Operation of the Water and Sewer Systems
- Quality of Water Delivered to Customers
- Rates to Be Charged for Water and Sewer Service
- Management, Operation and Maintenance of Water and Wastewater Systems and Properties
The Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board also hears initial appeals by customers related to billing or services. The Citizens Water and Sewer Advisory Board was established by City Council legislation.