Learn Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Want to Learn CPR? The Huber Heights Fire Division teaches Community CPR classes regularly. Watch the website for posted dates.
American Safety & Health Institute Program
ASHI's resuscitation programs conform to national standards and are based on the same scientific guidelines and treatment recommendations found in the 2010 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) Science with Treatment Recommendations (CoSTR), the same as those used by the American Heart Association (AHA) and American Red Cross (ARC) for course development. All professional resuscitation programs meet the requirements of the Joint Commission and the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Services.
Cost: $40 / Student
Minimum Class Size - 5 to 21
|Upcoming Class Dates: Monday, 1-10-22 Monday, 2-14-22 Monday, 3-21-22 Monday, 4-11-22 |
Thursday, 5-5-22 Monday, 6-13-22 Monday, 7-25-22 Monday, 8-29-22 Monday, 9-12-22
Monday, 10-24-22 Monday, 11-14-22
* Registration is cut off at midnight the Sunday before the scheduled class starts
* Classes can be cancelled if less then five students are signed up
Recognized certification period: Up to 2 years
Recommended time to complete:
- Initial Training - Adult: 2 hours
- Initial Training - Child and Infant: 2 hours
- Initial Training - Adult, Child, and Infant: 3 hours
- Renewal Training: Less than initial instructional time
- Successful completion is based on achievement of the core learning objectives rather than a prescribed instruction time.
- All classes held at Station 22 - 7008 Brandt Pike Huber Heights, OH 45424 from 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Click here to complete an online registration form.
Class fee is $40.00 per student, you will need to return to the Online Payment page to complete payment.
Questions? Call our office at 937-233-1564.