Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.


  1. Application for Tap-In Permit
  2. Utility Right of Way Permit Application- For Utility Companies Only

    Online ROW Permits are for utility companies ONLY. All other contractors must come in to City Hall for a permit.

  1. Demolition Permit

    Permit for Demolition of a Structure