The Division of Engineering’s staff of professional engineers, engineering technicians, inspectors, and administrative staff are responsible for the design and construction of city-initiated public development projects. The Division also oversees bidding of City Projects and provides development review services and permitting.
Ensuring Important Requirements are Met
The Division ensures that requirements are met for:
- Annual Sidewalk and Street Program
- Street Lighting
- Traffic Impacts
News & Information
CITY OF HUBER HEIGHTS ELECTRIC AGGREGATION PROGRAM
On March 15, 2016, City of Huber Heights residents voted to approve an opt-out electric aggregation program for eligible City residents and small businesses. After adopting a Plan of Operation and Governance for the program, the City entered into an agreement with Energy Alliances, Inc. to provide consulting services for obtaining the electric generation and supply for this program. Specific information for this program follows:
- Supplier: AEP Energy, Inc
- Rate: 4.69 cents per KWH
- Term: Through the December 2021 Meter Read
- Your local utility, Dayton Power and Light Company, will continue to deliver your electricity and maintain the electric lines and respond to emergencies.
- You can enroll in the program at any time by calling the Toll Free Number below!
- You can cancel your participation in the program at any time without incurring a cancellation fee!
To enroll in the program or to cancel your participation in the program, please call the program supplier, AEP Energy, Inc. at 877-726-0214 or enroll on-line at https://enroll.aepenergy.com/acquisition/aggregation
For answers to questions not found here, you can call Energy Alliances, Inc. at 513-794-5555 or visit their website at: https://energyalliances.com/city-of-huber-heights
Information on Scams
The Ohio Attorney General's office recently posted a notification regarding Energy Scams going around our great State.
You can find information about the alert here…https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Media/Newsletters/Consumer-Advocate/October-2020-(1)/Watch-Out-for-Energy-Scams-and-Learn-Where-to-Get
If you have any questions, email or call Energy Alliance at:
8469 Blue Ash Road, Suite 1
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Schedule an Inspection
Scheduling Concrete Inspection: 24 hours notice must be given. To schedule an inspection for work in the Right-of-Way call 937-237-5811 *Please note that work in the Right-of-Way must be done by a contractor that is bonded through the City. (See the Bonded Contractor page for a current list of bonded contractors)
- Forms Inspection - After forms are placed, before concrete is poured.
- Final Inspection - 10 to 14 days after work is complete and area is completely restored.
Scheduling Residential Site Plan Inspections: The City requires a 5 business day notice prior to scheduling a final site inspection. To schedule an inspection email us or call 937-237-5810.