Permit Applications

Permit Applications must explain the development work being proposed, and require construction drawings drawn to scale with specifications and dimensions and conforming to City codes. Applications must be submitted by property owners or a contractor, engineer or architect. Any corrections or additional information requested must be completed prior to a Permit being issued and any work being started. For Building Permit Fees, contact Montgomery County Building Department at  937-225-4622. The Huber Heights Zoning Department can be contacted at 937-237-5815.

Permits & Documents