Arts & Beautification Commission
Cloud Park Vendor ApplicationOverview
The Arts and Beautification Commission is charged with studying and developing a program for the development and encouragement of all forms of art within the City, including the fine arts; performing arts; historical arts and interests in community heritage; folk arts; and cultural arts. The Arts and Beautification Commission makes recommendations to the City Council on the implementation and operation of a City arts program. The Arts and Beautification Commission has planning and operational responsibilities related to City-sponsored festivals, events, parades, and other related activities.
The Arts and Beautification Commission also is charged with studying and developing proposals and plans for the beautification of the City, making recommendations to the City Planning Commission and City Council for the implementation of proposals and plans and performing other duties as may be assigned by City Council. The Arts and Beautification Commission was established by City Council legislation.
- 6:30 p.m.
- 3rd Monday of every month
- Council Chambers at Huber Heights City Hall
6131 Taylorsville Road
Huber Heights, OH 45424
Agendas, Packets & Minutes
Meeting agendas and meeting packets are available prior to the meetings. Meeting minutes are available following approval of the minutes.
|Member Name||Term Expires|
|Cheryl Brandenburg||June 30, 2024|
|Tina Daniel||June 30, 2022|
|Cindy Davidson, Chair||June 30, 2023|
|Gregory Fox||June 30, 2023|
|Reneisha Quinney||June 30, 2023|
|Laura Shelton||June 30, 2022|
|Shannon Teague, Vice Chair||June 30, 2024|
|Gwendolyn Upshaw||June 30, 2024|
|Gavin Wilson||June 30, 2022|
2022 Events hosted by the Arts and Beautification Commission:
- Huber Heights Community Art Exhibition 2/17/2022
- Artist Application (deadline 1/31/22)
- Community Art Exhibition Flyer
- 2022 Free Summer Movie Series
- 2021 Season Flyer
- 2022 Free Summer Music Series
- 2021 Season Flyer
- Beautification Award
- The Huber Heights Arts & Beautification Commission wants to recognize our Community Residents and Businesses who make Huber Heights an even nicer place to live by honoring those who create and maintain beautiful landscaping with harmonious design, layout, proportion, balance, color, and eco-friendliness. Any Home or Business in Huber Heights can enter. To nominate a yard, email the address to firstname.lastname@example.org. City wide Awards will be Mayor's Award, Bee Friendly Landscape, and Best Business. The contest runs through July 23, 2021.
- Star Spangled Heights Parade - July 02, 2022
- Star Spangled Heights Celebration - July 02, 2022
- Marigold Festival - September 10, 2022
- Christmas Concert and Tree Lighting - December 3, 2022
- 2022 Lights in the Heights