The City of Huber Heights Division of Water & Wastewater provides water service and wastewater collection service to the 40,000 residents of Huber Heights. The City provides these services in partnership with SUEZ formerly known as United Water, the operation and management firm hired by the City of Huber Heights to operate the City-owned Division of Water and Wastewater. Hours of operation are Monday - Friday (except holidays), 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Pay Your Water Bill
- VIEW YOUR WATER BILL ONLINE
- Why does my water look rusty? What should I do?
- Water Bill Format - Revised 2010
- Sanitary Sewer Cleaning.. Keep those lids down!
- Starting Water Service
- Billing Rates Inside City Limits
- Billing Rates Outside City Limits
- Customer Commitments
- Emergencies and Service Disruptions
- Water Use Restrictions
- Citizens Water & Sewer Advisory Board
- Reporting Complaints
- Hydrant Flushing 2016
- Water Hardness
- Annual Water Quality Report
- Backflow Device Certification Form (Blank)
SUEZ Water Environmental Services
6244 Chambersburg Road
PO Box 24099
Huber Heights, Ohio 45424