Site Content (158)
HUBER HEIGHTS APPRECIATION WEEK
The Rose Music Center kicked off its third concert season this month with sold out crowds for Brit Floyd and Chicago. Much of the music venue’s success is due to the continued support provided by the residents of Huber Heights. As a show of appreciation, the City of Huber Heights would like to offer its residents complimentary* tickets for three upcoming concerts this summer.
Beginning Tuesday, May 30 at 11am through Saturday, June 3 at 2pm residents will have access to TWO free* tickets to EACH of the shows listed below:
JUNE 14 Ann Wilson of Heart
AUGUST 6 Replay America – The Ultimate 80’s Festival starring Billy Ocean, Starship feat. Mickey Thomas, The Motels feat. Martha Davis, and Naked Eyes
SEPTEMBER 6 UB40 Legends Ali, Astro, & Mickey
Complimentary tickets can be obtained by bringing a driver’s license with a valid Huber Heights address to the venue box office (Box Office Hours: Mon – Fri, 11am – 6:00pm and Sat, 11am – 2pm) or by going to Ticketmaster.com and entering offer code: HUBER (not case sensitive).
For a complete list of Rose Music Center concerts go to www.RoseMusicCenter.com
*Limit two tickets per show, per person. Offer valid in select seat locations only and while supplies last. No cash value. All events rain or shine. Dates, times and artists subject to change without notice.
# # #
The Huber Heights Police/Communications Division is scheduled for an on-site assessment as part of a program to achieve accreditation by verifying it meets professional standards.
Administered by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies, Inc. (CALEA), the accreditation program requires agencies to comply with state-of-the-art standards in four basic areas: policy and procedures, administration and operations.
As part of the on-site assessment, agency employees and members of the community are invited to offer comments at a public information session Monday, February 13th at 5 p.m. The session will be held in the Community Room of the Police Division located at 6121 Taylorsville Road.
Agency employees and the public are also invited to offer comments by calling (937)237-3581 on February 13th between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00 p.m. Comments will be taken by the Assessment Team and will not be recorded or monitored by Huber Heights Police Division personnel.
Telephone comments as well as appearances at the public information session are limited to 10 minutes and must address the agency’s ability to comply with CALEA’s standards. A copy of the standards is available at the police division. Local contact is Kristi Warden (937)233-1565.
Anyone wishing to submit written comments about the Huber Heights Police Division’s ability to comply with the standards for accreditation may send them to the Commission of Accreditation for Law Enforcement, Inc. (CALEA), 13575 Heathcote Boulevard, Suite 320 Gainesville, VA 20155.
2025 Plan Presentations
Carraige Trails Documents
Debt Service Documents
TIF Related Data
Weekly Updates from City Staff
Each week, City Departments and Divisions* submit a brief summary of accomplishments for the week, upcoming events or items, and updates of ongoing City matters. These reports are given to City Council.
*Depending on workload, ongoing matters, and scheduling, not all Departments or Divisions compile a report each week.
- July 28 to August 1, 2014
- August 4 to August 8, 2014
- August 11 to August 15, 2014
- August 18 to August 22, 2014
- August 25 to August 29, 2014
- September 2 to September 5, 2014
- September 8 to September 12, 2014
- September 15 to September 19, 2014
- September 22 to September 26, 2014
- September 29 to October 3, 2014
- October 6 to October 10, 2014
- October 13 to October 17, 2014
- October 20 to October 24, 2014
- October 27 to October 31, 2014
- November 3 to November 7, 2014
- November 10 to November 14, 2014
- November 17 to November 21, 2014
- November 24 to November 28, 2014
- December 1 to December 5, 2014
- December 8, to December 12, 2014
- December 15 to December 19, 2014
- December 22 to December 26, 2014
- December 29 to January 2, 2015
- January 5 to January 9,2015
- January 12 to January 16, 2015
- January 26 to January 30, 2015
- February 2 to February 6, 2015
- February 9 to February 13,2015
- February 16 to February 20, 2015
- February 21 to February 27, 2015
- March 2 to March 6, 2015
- March 9 to March 13, 2015
- March 16 to March 20, 2015
- March 23 to March 27, 2015
- March 30 to April 3, 2015
- April 6 to April 10, 2015
- April 13 to April 17, 2015
- April 20 to April 24, 2015
- April 27 to May 1, 2015
- May 4 to May 8, 2015
- May 11 to May 15, 2015
- May 18 to May 22, 2015
- May 25 to May 29, 2015
- June 1 to June 5, 2015
- June 8 to June 12, 2015
- June 15 to June 19, 2015
- June 22 to June 26,2015
- June 29 to July 3, 2015
- July 6 to July 10, 2015
- July 13 to July 17, 2015
- July 20 to July 24, 2015
- July 27 to July 31, 2015
- August 3 to August 7, 2015
- August 10 to August 14, 2015
- August 17 to August 21, 2015
- August 24 to August 28, 2015
- August 31 to September 4, 2015
- September 7 to September 11, 2015
- September 14 to September 18, 2015
- September 21 to September 25, 2015
- September 28 to October 2, 2015
- October 25 to October 31, 2015
Republic service 2017 schedule
Republic Services has cancelled their planned route changes for Huber Heights Customers indefinitely. All trash and recycle routes will remain as they currently are; therefore service will continue on the same days with no changes at this time. Republic Services will send a phone call and other announcements to customers very soon. Although there may be adjustments to a few addresses for a day or so as the route changes are cancelled, this decision was made to ensure the most consistency for Huber Heights customers at this time. If there are any pickup issues, please contact Republic Services service line at 800-543-1339.
This Page provides a list of all CURRENT requests for bids and/or proposals for City Projects or Programs. If you are responding to a Request, this page will be the clearing house for any addendums or answered questions for the respective bid or proposal process.
|Release Date: Deadline Date: Opening Date:|
|Bid / Proposal Packet||Download|
Text Search and Sound Search – City Council Meeting Videos
The search engine below can be utilized to search City Council Meeting videos in the Swagit video library above by utilizing keywords to conduct a text search or sound search of these videos.