Fire & EMS
The Huber Heights Fire Division consists of 54 full-time personnel providing professional service to the public. The Fire Department provides fire suppression, emergency medical service, fire prevention, inspection, education, and fire safety information to the citizens of the City of Huber Heights.
The division operates out of two stations located on the main traffic routes of State Route 201 (Brandt Pike) and State Route 202 (Old Troy Pike) and responds to over 6,000 calls for service a year. The division has been an innovative and progressive leader in both the region and the state and has achieved a fire insurance rating of two.
New Messages! Updated 04.20.2011
The Fire Division offers many services to the citizens, patrons, developers and business owners:
- Plans and Permit Review (Do I Need a Permit?)
- Code Consultations and Pre-Construction Guidance
- Maintenance Inspections for Commercial Occupancies (approximately 800 occupancies)
- Foster Care home fire inspections
- Bike Rodeo
- Meet Patches and Pumper!
- Station tours
- Open Burning Requirements for Recreational Fires
- Many other Prevention and Education Services offered...
Fire Suppression and EMS
Rescue and Special Operations
- Bike Equipment/Team
- Boat Rescue Equipment/Team
- Rope Rescue Equipment/Team
- ATV Vehicle
If you are interested in any service that the Fire Division has to offer please contact us at (937) 233-1564.
Huber Heights Fire Division
7008 Brandt Pike
Huber Heights, OH 45424
Office phone number: (937) 233-1564
Non-emergency dispatch number: (937) 233-2080
Emergency number: 911