Permit Process

Zoning and Building Permits provide uniform minimum standards for the construction, alteration, repair and maintenance of buildings and structures. They are required to achieve zoning and building compliance, and for all construction phases including:

  • New and replacement plumbing - Contact Montgomery County 937-225-4622
  • Heating and air conditioning - Contact Montgomery County 937-225-4622
  • Electrical wiring - Contact Montgomery County 937-225-4622
  • Fire protection - Contact the City of Huber Heights Fire Division and Montgomery County
  • Sign installation or refacing - Contact the City of Huber Heights, Zoning Department & Montgomery County 937-225-4622
  • Drive approaches, curb cuts and sidewalks - Contact the City of Huber Heights, Division of Engineering
  • Stormwater, water and sewer improvements - Contact the City of Huber Heights, Divison of Engineering and Montgomery County 937-225-4622
Contacting Huber Heights by phone:
Zoning- 937-237-5815         Fire- 937-237-6057       Engineering- 937-233-1423